Advertise Here

Monday 17 June 2013

Your profile is suspended while it is under review

Your profile is suspended while it is under review How to Get Your Suspended Google+ Profile Reinstated.

My G+ account was suspended for more than a month, and I still have no idea why. But I can't say I missed much. UPDATE: Google responds.

I first noticed the problems about a 5 Day ago. I tried to promote a blog post on Google Plus but nothing happened when I clicked the G+1 button.Three days ago I discovered the ugly truth. Google+ had suspended my account.
Used Some Tips And Unlock Your Google plus Profile .
(1) Go To Google Plus Profile .
(2) You have On Google Page ? yes Go To Google Page Or Not You have Google Page . Make The New Page .
(3) Go To Google Page Click On The Page And Make The New Post And Share .
(4) Refresh The Page and Your Google Profile Open In New Tab You see Your Profile Is Unlock Make This New Post And Share On Your Google Plus Timeline . 
Enjoy The Fun Thanks For Coming ..
Plzz Comments Here You Unlock Your Profile Or Not .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive