Advertise Here

Wednesday 8 January 2014

Do I love my boyfriend and am I just using him?


I really don't know if I love my boyfriend, or whether I just love that someone loves me. I have always chased men and the "making him like me" was my infatuation. I went for unavailable guys because I thought I could be the one to change them. From the beginning, my boyfriend always showed he liked me. He came on really strong and talked about marriage within a few months, not even asking to be exclusive. He just assumed I felt the same way. I find his personality annoying, because he is not like the witty, cocky guys I've always chased. I am torn. There’s no one better than he, and I know I'm being immature. He is financially stable, wants kids, won't cheat, and believes in working on a relationship. But I want him to make me laugh more, and I want the feelings to be mutual. My friends and family like him, and think I am nuts for focusing on his faults, and are happy that I’m no longer single. —Confused and Unhappy .

Since you believe love is out of your league, you feel undeserving when someone expresses it to you. So you sabotage its possibility with unattainable bad boys. If a guy surprises you with kindness, you ego-stroke yourself to think it’s you who’s been able to charm him to come around!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive