Advertise Here

Friday 14 February 2014

and so there's still time. and hope


and so there is still time. and hope. i guess that sometimes i get overwhelmed(or is it just 'whelmed'?) at my situation. but i don't understand it cause my situation is fine. good great even. nothing to complain about except that it can feel so mundane and i can feel so alone. but there's movement towards being with people. a book club. something. people together talking over a book. and drinks. i think people are essential. and i've been trying too long to live in isolation, even if it's been unintentional. i guess theres some light breaking. and my eyes are sore and resistant. i just want to roll over and pull the covers over my head. a part of me. then theres another that wants to be exposed naked. look people in the eyes and be known. and my heart leaps. 

yeah.. so movement. get going.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive