Advertise Here

Friday 14 February 2014

things i am grateful for



things i am grateful for: 
(no particular order) 
-my dog 
-dogs in general 
-wicked smooth jazz 
-random smiles 
-crystal cutting clearness when 
it's bone cold outside like tonight 
-my parents/grandparents 
-authors 
-friends 
-airplanes and the times i've been on them 
-competent pilots on the aforementioned trips 
-the beatles 
-peanut butter and apples 
-scented candles 
-letters from friends 
-life-enriching movies 
-grass 
-brushing my teeth 
-station wagons 
-bollywood films(once in awhile) 
-pablo neruda 
-high school memories(and that i'm done with 
that chapter of my life forever) 
-burts bees 
-old skanky jeans 
-barefeet 
-swimming in natural bodies of water 
-breath 
-marriage 
-drinking hot tea 
-warm sheets 
-camping 
-road trips 
-indian food 
-live music 
-beauty all around me 
-full use of all my senses 
i could go on. 
things aren't so bad 

ayeaye 
todd

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive